Like to introduce Mr Abner Turnipseed on guitar, Appalachian dulcimer, tea-chest bass, harmonica, razor and vacuum cleaner.
…And Mr Reg Troubshort folks on 5-string banjo, mandolin, octave mandola, bodhran, zobstick and mega-cone.
You may have seen us playing with Cornucopia and the Shady Grove String Band, but we also appear as a double act with a mix of tunes, songs, comedy, gardening tips, railroad memorabilia etc.
Available for bookings—we’ve played in pubs, clubs, schools, trains, museums, even church …we are up for anything really!
As posted on Facebook 24th June 2016:
Can’t say good-day folks, cos it aint….
our next gig planned is not until the Wallingford Bunkfest Saturday 3rd Sept at 17:30 on the Boathouse stage. We need some time to endure the likely termoil of this nation over the coming months, but hopefully there will be enough cash in the pot for the festival to go ahead. We recon our culturally diverse music will be enjoyed by some 48% of the audience. For the other 52% you might want to join the queue for where they are dishing out brains before it gets too long!